Tuesday, September 22, 2009

What a beautiful morning. -Or at least it was. Where did all the fog come from? Hey, with all this talk of ArtPrize, my friend Pat Perry is in ArtPrize too and his entry is super sweet. Check out his blog for some images and updates.
I don't know if you "subscribe" to blogs or not but not that long ago I figured out to use Google Reader (it isn't very hard) and I love it. Basically I "subscribe" to any blog OR webpage I want to stay up to date on and it auto-loads all of them on one page for you to keep track of. No having to remember to check someones blog, or a band's website for tour news or album releases. Just subscribe to the sites and your reader will post the update when it happens. Most of you probably already know all of this, but I threw it out there just in case you were like me a few months ago and had no idea at the technological convieniences available to me.

1 comment:

  1. Reader is awesome. I've been using it for a very long time now. Another neat trick is setting up searchs and subscribing to those. Like on craigslist I setup searches with keywords for stuff I would love to get ahold of and any time someone posts and ad up with those keywords it pulls it into my reader feed.

    They also recently put in the ability to do custom send to links
    http://lifehacker.com/5337461/more-google-reader-send-to-tricks

    ReplyDelete